Saturday, January 2, 2010

Nothing yet

So, haven't managed to do anything healthy yet. Except laugh a lot....that's good for you, right?
I'm feeling completely gross today, though. I feel like a great big huge stomach! All full and bloaty. I woke up feeling that way. Sucks when that happens. And I have ZERO motivation, to do ANYTHING!! I wish I had some tricks as to how to borrow some of that.

I have a friend that's doing a biggest loser challenge. I've been invited to participate, but I'm not sure if I want to.

I do know that Gary and I are going to go to the Big Bad Voodoo Daddy concert at Abravanel Hall in February. And, I could set that as a date. You know, set 'x' number of pounds as my goal, and have it achieved by February 6. That would be providing myself with a goal and a timeline. So, what's it gonna be...5? Aim higher? 10? Sounds good to me....15 would be super, but is it too high??? After all, it is only 5 weeks away. Is it too much to ask 3 pounds per week? Not for some, but for me? Okay, talked myself into it....15 pounds by February 6. Sounds good.

So, to start: 226.8 pounds.
47% body fat.
A photo is in order, but am I brave enough to post one of those?!

No comments:

Post a Comment